Monday, January 17, 2011

Update!!!

Hey everybody!

Sorry I haven't been posting How To's. I've been really REALLY busy. This post is just an update on whats going on with me!! =) So we are moving by the end of January. My husband and I are trying to buy a house, so we have been looking at all kinds of different places, houses, trying to find one. It's kinda getting down to the dead line because this month is almost half over and we still haven't decided for sure on a place so I'm kinda stressed out. We are trying to find a place with three bedrooms and two baths. We have a couple places in mind. For the moment until the kids get bigger, we'll probably have the kids share a room, because my son still sleeps in his crib in our room. But having an extra bedroom will be better when they get older and need their own rooms. Our experience in our current Apartment has been horrible! I've never had such a bad time in an apartment and while I've been married we have lived in three apartments so far and the other two were really great and we had no trouble with them and this one has been horrible. I am sooooo ready to get OUT!

Anyway, on top of packing, moving, etc. we have my daughters birthday coming up next month. She'll be 4! I can't believe my baby is already four.... so I've been planning for that. She decided to have a Hello Kitty birthday (no I didn't convince her to do this). I think she is going through a stage where she has decided to like everything I like. She recently has gotten into Harry Potter, watching the movies, reading the books, etc. I've been reading her the tales of the beadle and the barb. So I might move on to reading her the first book. I gotta wait until we move though because they are already packed lol. She's also started really loving Hello Kitty, I think because she knows I like it. And I've been collecting again. I had stopped collecting HK like I use to when I had my son because of having a new baby, and getting the hang of having two little ones. Now that I've started up again Madi has started to pay more attention to HK which I think is cute. One day she'll go through her teen years and hate everything I like haha, I hope not but we'll see.

I started a youtube channel. ::Click Here:: I've been posting all kinds of videos on there. My next video will probably be a Cloth Diaper Review video. Because of moving and getting our internet switched over, etc. I may not be on for a little bit when we move.

So that's my update. Once I get everything settled I'll start doing more How To's again. TTFN! =)

0 comments: