Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just a Random update about Random Stuffs!

Hey everybody! So I haven't had time really to do a lot of crafts because we are in a process of preparing for 1. A Move and 2. My daughters birthday, plus Christmas, etc. that has just past and it's just been crazy here. So anyway, I probably won't be uploading a huge amount of How To posts until after we move. I'm thinking of posting my first online video and I'm debating over the subject matter. This might sound kinda crazy but a few of my friends have told me I should do a "My Handbag Collection" video because I have a lot of them. So I'm thinking of doing that now that I have a youtube channel. Soooo I may do that. I'll probably end up doing that when my hubby is NOT around because he would find that just tooo funny LOL. Anyway, so I might do that maybe tomorrow morning because that is usually my most peaceful time in my house...the kids are usually in a good mood because they have just woke up, etc. Anyway, so just wanted to do a lil post.

<3 Robin

0 comments: