Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Holiday Update

Hi guys, Sorry that I haven't updated for a few weeks. The weeks before Christmas everyone in my house ended up catching like a super mega cold, and I seriously had trouble just doing simple things like changing diapers, etc. let alone making crafts and craft how to things. We are finally starting to get better finally so I figured I'd do a update.

The kids had a great Christmas, they got lots of cool stuff, and mostly everything they asked for. I did leave out one present that Madi wanted for Christmas because her birthday is in two months, and I am saving that present for her birthday and she'd already got soo many presents I just figured I'd save this one back. She had wanted a Baby All Gone and a Fur Real friend, so Santa brought her the Baby All Gone, and the Fur Real friend is put up. Lucas got his first monster truck from Santa, which it's pretty neat. Him and I line up cars and then push the lil button and make the monster truck run over them. He loves doing that. And it's a Dodge so it's just like daddy's lol. They got tons of other things like movies, clothes, doll's, games, etc. They had a ton of fun seeing all their family for the Holiday and playing with all their cousins. I was able to surprise Josh and order him a knife for Christmas which he really liked and needed because he is constantly braking them. He is really rough on his pocket knifes. And the kid's picked him out a Dallas Cowboy's cap that has a D on it. Madi said it was D for Daddy lol. I took the kids and let them pick him out some clothes and such so that was really fun and he likes everything. This was the first year that I got everyone the correct clothing size yay for me.
I got a bunch of cool stuff, mostly Hello Kitty stuff to add to my collection. My mom n law got me a Hello Kitty coloring book to use while Madi and I color which I love. A couple cute shirts, and a lot of money so I was finally able to buy myself a new handbag and wallet. I haven't bought one in over a year so I'm really excited. I had to order it online because they didn't have the one I wanted in the store, so I'm waiting on that to come in. It's Hello Kitty, who woulda guessed.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Holiday. I'll try to post some more How To posts but we will be preparing for a move, and for my daughter's birthday coming up so I might be busy lately. But I'll try. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! :)

0 comments: