Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Owwww the new days....

Hello all!

I know I haven't added a post in a couple weeks. I've been forced to use my hubby's laptop because my motherboard went out. Now my computer is back up and running again, thank-god! I missed her so much haha. I know that's probably weird to connect with a inanimate object but in the words of Max Guevara "she's an extension of my soul if there is such a thing."

Things have been really busy for us every since moving. We had to purchase another car, because our Truck blew a head. (We think, not positive..bout 94% sure). Sooo while we are saving to fix it, we have purchased a Ford Focus. It's really great on gas, and just a nice small car. Once we have the truck repaired, the car will be mine and the hubs gets his truck all to himself lol. I should said I've very disappointed because though I find our car better for the environment, I have soo many attachments to the truck. As you have probably read in my other posts, when I met my hubby he was driving our truck. (He'd just bought it months before meeting me.) So I recall our first dates, he proposed to me while I was sitting inside the truck, we brought both our babies home in it, and just soo many other fond memories. I'd very much love to just drive the Truck haha, but it is his. All men have something thats "theirs". His super fast boy toy lol.

I'm STILL unpacking. Though I have unpacked most of our essentials, we still have a lot of boxes, and bags with stuff that had been packed away in our closets at our old place, and now it is time to go through them. I've made it through half a closet worth, and still have a whole other one to sort through. I'm hoping the hubs will help me next weekend. He was going to help me this week but he burnt his hand rather badly, and has been dealing with that. It's looking better finally but still sore. I'm hoping it doesn't scar.

Anyway, I will post another update soon! Thanks for reading all my rambles!




0 comments: